Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Funny Leter to my wife

A Letter To My Wife

Letter of a very loving husband and his loving wife :


"My Wife, I do really love you. your have a great sacrifice a lot...

In the early morning, you already wake me up, You prepare breakfast and clean up everything.
                                                                                                                                                                      In the afternoon, you go shopping and continue cook again and again. You also take care of our kids everyday.

In the evening you guided our kid finish their homework, after entered our room and you still take care and serve me well too.

Dear my wife, I am so sad,
I can not bear to see my wife exhausted like that everyday.

My Pretty Wife, what if i add one more Wife?  :) "

 

No comments:

Post a Comment