Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Funny stories : Conversation

Funny Stories Below makes me laugh almost every time i read it.

WIKIPEDIA   : I know everything.           

FACEBOOK   : I know everybody.
GOOGLE   : I have everything.
Mozilla    : Without me you can not be access.
EXPLORER    : Hey, don't forget about me.
Mozilla    : What the hell, just dont disturb !
EXPLORER : Don't admit that you are the only one then !
INTERNET  : Enough !, if there is no me, all of you are not exist
FACEBOOK   : Huuu, the most frequently visited is me, right ?!! 

                           so I do the best.
YAHOO     : Facebook !! remember, without me you cannot create email..
GOOGLE     : Yahoo!!   I'm also able to create email.
INTERNET   : zzz ... you all know i'm the Best :p
COMPUTER    : i am the Majesty here.
Electrical Company : Shut up all of you! I'll turn off the electricity!
GENERATOR    : Don't worry me right there
Electrical Company   : Hey, you Shut Up !!
Oil & Gas Company : Watch out all of you, I'll stop the fuel supply to you all..
SOLAR CELL: Just calm down, as long as i am here.. all will be safe
SUN   :   Eiit, If i don't shine you all will be quit
Water, Coal, Lightning
, etc.   : WE ARE STILL HERE !!!
EARTH : You all cannot be here without me..
UNIVERSE : you all definitely not going to be here without me....
GOD : without me you all did not exist...

No comments:

Post a Comment