Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Funny Story in a Court House

Funny Stories in a Court House : A husband and wife was attending a divorce hearing. In this trial will decide who gets custody of the child.

She screamed hysterically and jump, 
the wife said: "Your Majesty, I am who got pregnant, born my baby into the world with pain and my  patience!!.  I should have the right of the child custody !"

The judge said to the husband:
"What is your defense against the demands of your wife"

The husband paused, she said flatly:
"The glorious ... If I insert a coin to Coca-cola drinking machine, and the drinking machine shake and sway for a MINUTE, and a drinking can comes out, According to Judge ... The drink is mine or belong to the engine?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment